|Home||» Products||» Granite||» Indian Granite Flooring Tiles|
Indian Granite Flooring Tiles
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100-500 Pieces
- Unit of Measure
- Square Meter/Square Meters
- Granite Form
- Antacid, No breakage, Good freeze resistance, Eco-friendly
Indian Granite Flooring Tiles
With vast industry knowledge, we have been able to emerge as a trusted organization engaged in offering our clients Indian Granite Flooring Tiles. To design these tiles our skilled workforce uses finest quality natural stones. These tiles are used in bathroom and living room to give an eye catchy looks to the interior. We can customize these tiles in different colors, designs and finishing as per client's requirements. We offer these Indian Granite Flooring Tiles at market leading prices.OTHER DETAILS:
- SURFACE : Flat
- STONE FORM: Cut-To-Size
- USAGE & APPLICATION: Residential and commercial / Interior & Exterior (Floor & Wall Application)TECHNIQUES: Creative Stonework
- FINISHES: Natural, calibrated, honed, polished, flamed & Mirror Polished
- FORMATS: Tile, Slabs, Blocks, Cut to size Pavements and flags
- Antacid, No breakage, Good freeze resistance
- Eco-friendly, No radiation, Fresh, Not used
- Natural Stone, Shiny, hard, uniform texture and super quality
Available in various forms viz. random slabs; polished, calibrated and beveled tiles; cut-to-size blocks; pavers, flagstone, fascia tiles and more.
We can also supply granite stones in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual customer requirements. Each granite stone is unique in its character and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
- Granite Tiles :- Size (mm) – 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Chamfer / Calibrated / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Slabs :- Size (mm) – Length – 1500 to 2700 , Height – 600 to 1500
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Kitchen Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Vanity Tops / Monuments / Any Cut to Size
Random slabs in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
86" x 24" , 86" x 26" , 96” x 30” , 108” x 72”
Polished, Calibrated & Beveled Tiles
12"x12"x3/8" and 12"x24"x1/2"
Cut-to-size tiles in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
12" x 12" / 12" x 16" / 18" x 18" / 24" x 24"
Polished In-line Countertops
26" x 84", 72" x 108" , 96" x 108"
Polished Island Countertops
48" x 84", 72" x 108” , 96" x 108”
As a building material, granite stone is widely used for kitchen countertops, table tops, work tops, bathroom counters, wall cladding, roofing, flooring and a variety of other interior and exterior applications.
The stone shows consistency in color and texture and the hardness of granite lends it excellent wear.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- On Time Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- As Per Customer Demand
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000