|Home||» Products||» Granite||» Indian Granite Stone|
Indian Granite Stone
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100-500 Pieces
- Unit of Measure
- Square Meter/Square Meters
- Granite Form
- Surface Finish
- Antacid, No breakage, Good freeze resistance, Eco-friendly
Indian Granite Stone
We have gained immense reputation in the market as a trusted organization engaged in offering our clients Indian Granite Stone. This stone is widely used as building material in commercial and residential buildings. Our expert workforce polish this stone to give a smooth finishing. Stone is widely used in floors and walls of every home decor. We make this stone available for clients in different sizes and finishing as per their requirements. Moreover, we offer this Indian Granite Stone at reasonable prices.OTHER DETAIL:
- SURFACE : Flat
- STONE FORM: Cut-To-Size
- USAGE & APPLICATION: Residential and commercial / Interior & Exterior (Floor & Wall Application)TECHNIQUES: Creative Stonework
- FINISHES: Natural, calibrated, honed, polished, flamed & Mirror Polished
- FORMATS: Tile, Slabs, Blocks, Cut to size Pavements and flags
- Antacid, No breakage, Good freeze resistance
- Eco-friendly, No radiation, Fresh, Not used
- Natural Stone, Shiny, hard, uniform texture and super quality
Available in various forms viz. random slabs; polished, calibrated and beveled tiles; cut-to-size blocks; pavers, flagstone, fascia tiles and more.
We can also supply granite stones in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual customer requirements. Each granite stone is unique in its character and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
- Granite Tiles :- Size (mm) – 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Chamfer / Calibrated / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Slabs :- Size (mm) – Length – 1500 to 2700 , Height – 600 to 1500
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Kitchen Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Vanity Tops / Monuments / Any Cut to Size
Random slabs in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
86" x 24" , 86" x 26" , 96” x 30” , 108” x 72”
Polished, Calibrated & Beveled Tiles
12"x12"x3/8" and 12"x24"x1/2"
Cut-to-size tiles in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
12" x 12" / 12" x 16" / 18" x 18" / 24" x 24"
Polished In-line Countertops
26" x 84", 72" x 108" , 96" x 108"
Polished Island Countertops
48" x 84", 72" x 108” , 96" x 108”
As a building material, granite stone is widely used for kitchen countertops, table tops, work tops, bathroom counters, wall cladding, roofing, flooring and a variety of other interior and exterior applications.
The stone shows consistency in color and texture and the hardness of granite lends it excellent wear.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- On Time Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- As Per Customer Demand
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000