|Home||» Products||» Granite||» Indian Granite Tiles|
Indian Granite Tiles
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100-500 Pieces
- Unit of Measure
- Square Meter/Square Meters
- Granite Form
- Surface Finish
- Antacid, No breakage, Good freeze resistance, Eco-friendly
Indian Granite Tiles
We are an unparalleled name in offering premium quality Indian Granite Tiles that are widely used in the forms of counter tops, slabs and tiles. Our ingenious professionals make use of quality approved Indian granite and the latest technology in order to process these tiles in tandem with set international norms. The tiles provided by us are checked on various parameters of quality before delivering to our valuable clients. Apart from this, we offer these Indian Granite Tiles in several designs and sizes to meet the varied needs of clients at industry leading prices.
We provide an unparalleled collection of Granite Countertops, Granite Floor Tiles, and Marble Granite Tiles available in a range of colors as well as materials that make them the prime choice for diverse granite applications. They can be used from walls to floors in different interior designing as well as architecture projects.
Each and every granite slab is available in unique designs and styles; hence there is no chance of any kind of imitation in the designs. Its dense and sturdy nature keeps it free from any kind of stain. It is used in kitchens to add maximum appeal with its unique designs and styles. As granite slabs are available in different textures, hence they are used to make kitchen countertops. They always provide a refreshing and fresh look to the whole space.
They were also used o develop the most renowned Mount Rushmore that is designed to give tribute to the greatest leaders such as George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, etc. They are carved out Granite used to decorate the home as well as garden area without any abrasion due to adverse climatic conditions.
Smooth finish, Elegant design, Crack-resistance, Attractive look
- SURFACE : Flat
- STONE FORM: Cut-To-Size
- USAGE & APPLICATION: Residential and commercial / Interior & Exterior (Floor & Wall Application)TECHNIQUES: Creative Stonework
- FINISHES: Natural, calibrated, honed, polished, flamed & Mirror Polished
- FORMATS: Tile, Slabs, Blocks, Cut to size Pavements and flags
- Antacid, No breakage, Good freeze resistance
- Eco-friendly, No radiation, Fresh, Not used
- Natural Stone, Shiny, hard, uniform texture and super quality
Available in various forms viz. random slabs; polished, calibrated and beveled tiles; cut-to-size blocks; pavers, flagstone, fascia tiles and more.
We can also supply granite stones in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual customer requirements. Each granite stone is unique in its character and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
- Granite Tiles :- Size (mm) – 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Chamfer / Calibrated / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Slabs :- Size (mm) – Length – 1500 to 2700 , Height – 600 to 1500
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Kitchen Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Vanity Tops / Monuments / Any Cut to Size
Random slabs in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
86" x 24" , 86" x 26" , 96” x 30” , 108” x 72”
Polished, Calibrated & Beveled Tiles
12"x12"x3/8" and 12"x24"x1/2"
Cut-to-size tiles in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
12" x 12" / 12" x 16" / 18" x 18" / 24" x 24"
Polished In-line Countertops
26" x 84", 72" x 108" , 96" x 108"
Polished Island Countertops
48" x 84", 72" x 108” , 96" x 108”
As a building material, granite stone is widely used for kitchen countertops, table tops, work tops, bathroom counters, wall cladding, roofing, flooring and a variety of other interior and exterior applications.
The stone shows consistency in color and texture and the hardness of granite lends it excellent wear.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- On Time Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- As Per Customer Demand
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000