|Home||» Products||» Marble||» Indian Marble Stones|
Indian Marble Stones
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- As per your Need
- Stone Form
- Marble Type
- Dark Emperador
- Surface Finishing
- Approx 10 Millimeter (mm)
As an acclaimed enterprise of the industry, we are engaged in offering our clients Indian Marble Stones. These stones are designed by our dexterous workforce using natural stones. These stones are used in kitchens, bedroom and bathrooms to give interior an eye catchy looks. Clients can choose these stones in a variety of colors and finishing. These Indian Marble Stones are easy to clean and stain resistant. We offer these stones at cost effective prices.
- Light weight
- Resistant to impact
- Smooth finishing
Available in various forms viz. random slabs; polished, calibrated and beveled tiles; cut-to-size blocks; pavers, flagstone, fascia tiles and more.
We can also supply granite stones in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual customer requirements. Each granite stone is unique in its character and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
- Granite Tiles :- Size (mm) – 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Chamfer / Calibrated / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Slabs :- Size (mm) – Length – 1500 to 2700 , Height – 600 to 1500
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Kitchen Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Vanity Tops / Monuments / Any Cut to Size
Random slabs in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
86" x 24" , 86" x 26" , 96” x 30” , 108” x 72”
Polished, Calibrated & Beveled Tiles
12"x12"x3/8" and 12"x24"x1/2"
Cut-to-size tiles in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
12" x 12" / 12" x 16" / 18" x 18" / 24" x 24"
Polished In-line Countertops
26" x 84", 72" x 108" , 96" x 108"
Polished Island Countertops
48" x 84", 72" x 108” , 96" x 108”
As a building material, granite stone is widely used for kitchen countertops, table tops, work tops, bathroom counters, wall cladding, roofing, flooring and a variety of other interior and exterior applications.
The stone shows consistency in color and texture and the hardness of granite lends it excellent wear.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 50000 Square Meter Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Depends On the Quantity of Products
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 2000 Certified Company