|Home||» Products||» Marble||» Indian Marble Tiles|
Indian Marble Tiles
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Stone Form
- Marble Type
- Wall Tiles
- Surface Finishing
- Dark Brown
- Approx 10 Millimeter (mm)
Marble tiles have long served as a key element for home decor purpose. We have developed a fully fledged processing facility, helps us in offering our clients Indian Marble Tiles. These tiles are extensively used for flooring and wall cladding works. To design these tiles, we use finest quality natural stones. Clients can obtain these Indian Marble Tiles in different sizes, texture and finishing as per their requirements. We offer these tiles at pocket friendly prices to clients.
KNOW MORE ABOUT iNDIAN MARBLE:
- Indian Marbles are widely famous across the globe. The best example of Indian Marble is the historical monument and symbol of love, Taj Mahal. They are metamorphic rocks developed over a period of time due to the process of crystallization of limestone. The perfect combination of beauty, sturdiness and elegance makes Indian Marbles the prime choice of builders, contractors and home owners. Moreover, the shine, sturdiness, toughness and easy availability also make them the best choice of the market. They are sure to enhance the luxury as well as comfort of homes, offices and other spaces.
- Elegant Natural Stones is engaged into the domain of excavation, processing as well as selling natural stones. Our well-equipped processing house has sophisticated and modern machineries from edge cutting plants, tiling plant to line polishers. We have become the notable provider of a range of White Marble, Pink Marble, Beige Marble, Green Marble, Brown Marble, Travertine Marble, etc. of a variety of sizes and thickness.
- Since ages, Marble is reckoned as a luxurious stone with unmatched magnificence. We provide a vast variety of “Exclusive Marble Section” to take you to an amazing journey of beautiful marble slabs in several tones and styles. We have become a leading marble supplier in India offering quality-assured marbles to the markets of Canada, Italy, Dubai, United States, Germany, Japan, South Korea, etc.
- The marbles of Rajasthan are widely appreciated across the globe to create the best of architects. Makrana and Kishangarh are some of the places that are very famous for premium quality white marble stones. In addition, some other world renowned monuments such as symbol of eternal love - The Taj Mahal, pious Birla Temple of Jaipur, the sacred Jain Temple of Dilwara, etc. are developed with Makrana Marbles. These places and historical monuments are sure to leave everyone spellbound with their matchless beauty. No one will be able to stop himself to utilize these nature’s marvels at home and office.
- This can be attained in diverse forms like marble tiles, countertops, marble blocks, marble slabs, cut-to-size tiles with different polishes from sand blasted, bush hammered, polished, honed, sawn (rough) and flamed.
- We are able to provide these indian marbles in a range of sizes and specifications according to the demands of the clients. Every stone is available with unique characteristics and properties with variations. The available sizes and thickness are for approximation only; hence they may vary in style, color, tone, texture, marking, etc.
- This is a building material used in the development of bathroom counters, wall cladding, kitchen countertops, table tops, work tops, roofing, flooring and varied other interior as well as exterior applications.
- Smooth edge, Low water absorption rate& Easy to clean
Available in various forms viz. random slabs; polished, calibrated and beveled tiles; cut-to-size blocks; pavers, flagstone, fascia tiles and more.
We can also supply granite stones in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual customer requirements. Each granite stone is unique in its character and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
- Granite Tiles :- Size (mm) – 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Chamfer / Calibrated / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Slabs :- Size (mm) – Length – 1500 to 2700 , Height – 600 to 1500
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Kitchen Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Vanity Tops / Monuments / Any Cut to Size
Random slabs in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
86" x 24" , 86" x 26" , 96” x 30” , 108” x 72”
Polished, Calibrated & Beveled Tiles
12"x12"x3/8" and 12"x24"x1/2"
Cut-to-size tiles in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
12" x 12" / 12" x 16" / 18" x 18" / 24" x 24"
Polished In-line Countertops
26" x 84", 72" x 108" , 96" x 108"
Polished Island Countertops
48" x 84", 72" x 108” , 96" x 108”
As a building material, granite stone is widely used for kitchen countertops, table tops, work tops, bathroom counters, wall cladding, roofing, flooring and a variety of other interior and exterior applications.
The stone shows consistency in color and texture and the hardness of granite lends it excellent wear.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 3000 Square Meter Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2 weeks after payment / deposit Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- As per Client Requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 2000 Certified Company