|Home||» Products||» Sandstone||» Indian Sandstone|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100-500 Pieces
- Unit of Measure
- Square Meter/Square Meters
- Residential and commercial / Interior & Exterior (Floor & Wall Application)
- Sandstone Form
- Stone Name
- Stone Color
- Stone Type
- Surface Finishing
- Antique, Brushed, Bush Hammered, Chiselled, Flamed, Grooved, Honed, Machine-Cut, Mushroom, Picked, Pickling, Polished, Rough-Rubbing, Sandblasted, Split, Tumbled, Water-Jet, Other
Backed by a diligent team of professionals, we have been able to manufacture, export and supply optimum quality Indian Sandstone. Renowned for its elegant design and high gloss finish, this sandstone is processed by our experts using quality approved ceramic material and the latest technology. This sandstone is made available in wide spectrum of patterns, designs and sizes for our valuable clients. Our offered sandstone is primarily used to add grace to the furnishing of residential as well as commercial buildings. The Indian Sandstone provided by us is highly appreciated by our clients for its flawless finish, mesmerizing design and attractive look.
- Fine finish
- Excellent design
- Eye-catching look
- Smooth texture
Tile, slabs, blocks, cut to size pavements, flags.
Natural, calibrated, honed, polished, flamed.
The sandstone has a variety of uses such as sandstone floor, roofs, paving, paneling, beams, pillars, arches, doors and window sills, wall facing, fence posts, mile stones, etc.
It is especially useful for exterior cladding in sea shore buildings due to acid & thermal resistant properties
Color & Pattern:
Red, Buff, Pink, Flaggy sandstone
Our professional expertise has helped us to have a strong foothold in the industry. We offer high quality natural sandstone and its products such as sandstone tiles, sandstone slabs, sandstone flooring to our clients.
The technical know-how coupled with the vast experience of our experts helps in culminating unrivalled products. We continually invest in technological upgradation to keep abreast with the changing trends.
- Sandstone Tiles :- Size (mm) – 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600 , 450 x 600 , 600 x 600 , 600 x 900
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30 , 40 , 50 / 10 – 20 , 15 – 25 , 20 – 30 , 25 – 30 , 30 – 40 , 35- 45
- Finish :- Natural / Polished / Honed / Calibrated / Chamfer / Sawn / Flamed / Sandblasted / Both side Natural / Sealed
- Sandstone Slabs :- Size (mm) – Length – 1500 to 1850 , Height – 600 to 1250
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30 , 40 , 50
- Finish :- Natural / Polished / Honed / Sawn / Flamed / Sandblasted / Bush Hammered / Both side Natural / Sealed
- Sandstone Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Monuments / Any Cut to Size / Garden Area / Elevation / Walkway / Leth Stone
Sandstone is available in different forms such as natural sandstone tiles, sandstone flooring tiles, sandstone slabs, sandstone blocks, sandstone cut to size, sandstone random slabs, sandstone pavements, sandstone flags. The available finishes are natural, calibrated, honed, polished, flamed.
Chisel Splitting : Depends on the type of stone
Both Faces Natural
One face natural, one face calibrated/Sawn Polished
Standard Thickness (mm)
12 mm (± 1.5mm)
Standard Dimension (cm)
30 x 30 cm
30 x 30 cm
Random Slabs 1.8 - 2 cm and 2.8 - 3 cm Thick
Cut to size tiles 1.8 - 2 cm and 2.8 - 3 cm Thick
We can also supply sandstone in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual specific requirements. Each stone is unique in its characteristics and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
Sandstone is used for both domestic as well as commercial requirements. It is widely used in construction of buildings as a building stone. The architectural properties of sandstone has made it ideal for clad walls and floors and equally churn out an enamoring range of handcrafted artifacts like garden ornaments, sculptures and other decorative items.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- On Time Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- As Per Customer Need
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000