|Home||» Products||» Sandstone||» Indian Sandstone Tiles|
Indian Sandstone Tiles
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100-500 Pieces
- Unit of Measure
- Square Meter/Square Meters
- Residential and commercial / Interior & Exterior (Floor & Wall Application)
- Sandstone Form
- Stone Name
- Stone Type
- Surface Finishing
- Antique, Brushed, Bush Hammered, Chiselled, Flamed, Grooved, Honed, Machine-Cut, Mushroom, Picked, Pickling, Polished, Rough-Rubbing, Sandblasted, Split, Tumbled, Water-Jet, Other
Indian Sandstone Tiles
With enriched industrial experience, we have been able to offer an optimum quality Indian Sandstone Tiles. The tiles provided by us are processed under the vigilance of our experienced professionals by utilizing optimum quality sandstone and the latest technology. Known for their attractive designs and smooth finish, the tiles provided by us have earned a lot of demand in the market. Provided tiles are used for interior as well as exterior decoration including flooring, paving, cladding walls and floors. In addition to this, we provide these Indian Sandstone Tiles in plethora of sizes and designs as per the needs of our esteemed clients at pocket friendly prices.
We provide a wide collection of sandstone slabs and Indian Sandstone Tiles for commercial as well as domestic applications. They are extremely hard sedimentary rocks developed due to densification as well as consolidation of sand steadily held together by silica. The features like natural sturdiness, magnificence, porosity as well as resistant to harsh climatic conditions make them highly popular selection of architects, homeowners, as well as contractors. Since ages, these Indian Sandstone Tiles are widely used throughout the world. Rajasthani Pink sandstones were used in the development of Swaminarayan Temple in Delhi.
These red sandstones were used in the development of historical monument Red Fort. In addition to them, they are also used in the development of Umaid Bhawan Palace, Sun City Jodhpur Mehrangarh Fort, etc. With sturdy design and amazing finishing, they are widely used for the purpose of decoration of exterior as well as interior spaces. They are used for flooring, paving, landscaping and cladding of walls as well as floors. These stone are ideal to add rich legacy and elegance to homes with unique style, low thermal conductivity and durability to spaces. They ensure to keep the interiors warm in winters and cool in summers. In addition, their robustness and stability make them almost maintenance free. They can be combined with different materials such as concrete, wood as well as steel making them the prime choice of architects for commercial as well as residential projects.
Sandstone Standard Specifications:
Sandstone is designed in varied forms like sandstone slabs, sandstone blocks, natural sandstone tiles, sandstone flooring tiles, sandstone cut to size, sandstone random slabs, etc. Moreover, they are available in different finishes from honed, polished, natural, calibrated to flamed.
We can also provide these sandstones in a variety of other sizes, dimensions and specifications to meet individual specific requirements. Every stone is available with unique characteristics, hence variation is expected. The given sizes as well as thickness may vary in marking, color, tone, and texture.
Sandstone is widely used for both commercial and domestic applications for construction purposes owing to its architectural properties. It is perfect for cladding walls and floors as well as designing handcrafted artifacts such as sculptures, garden ornaments, and other decorative items.
- SURFACE : Flat
- STONE FORM: Cut-To-Size
- USAGE & APPLICATION: Residential and commercial / Interior & Exterior (Floor & Wall Application)TECHNIQUES: Creative Stonework
- FINISHES: Natural, calibrated, honed, polished, flamed & Mirror Polished
- FORMATS: Tile, Slabs, Blocks, Cut to size Pavements and flags
- Antacid, No breakage, Good freeze resistance,Smooth & shiny texture
- Eco-friendly, No radiation, Fresh, Not used,Eye-catching look
- Natural Stone, Shiny, hard, uniform texture and super quality
- Sandstone Tiles :- Size (mm) – 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600 , 450 x 600 , 600 x 600 , 600 x 900
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30 , 40 , 50 / 10 – 20 , 15 – 25 , 20 – 30 , 25 – 30 , 30 – 40 , 35- 45
- Finish :- Natural / Polished / Honed / Calibrated / Chamfer / Sawn / Flamed / Sandblasted / Both side Natural / Sealed
- Sandstone Slabs :- Size (mm) – Length – 1500 to 1850 , Height – 600 to 1250
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30 , 40 , 50
- Finish :- Natural / Polished / Honed / Sawn / Flamed / Sandblasted / Bush Hammered / Both side Natural / Sealed
- Sandstone Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Monuments / Any Cut to Size / Garden Area / Elevation / Walkway / Leth Stone
Sandstone is available in different forms such as natural sandstone tiles, sandstone flooring tiles, sandstone slabs, sandstone blocks, sandstone cut to size, sandstone random slabs, sandstone pavements, sandstone flags. The available finishes are natural, calibrated, honed, polished, flamed.
Chisel Splitting : Depends on the type of stone
Both Faces Natural
One face natural, one face calibrated/Sawn Polished
Standard Thickness (mm)
12 mm (± 1.5mm)
Standard Dimension (cm)
30 x 30 cm
30 x 30 cm
Random Slabs 1.8 - 2 cm and 2.8 - 3 cm Thick
Cut to size tiles 1.8 - 2 cm and 2.8 - 3 cm Thick
We can also supply sandstone in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual specific requirements. Each stone is unique in its characteristics and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
Sandstone is used for both domestic as well as commercial requirements. It is widely used in construction of buildings as a building stone. The architectural properties of sandstone has made it ideal for clad walls and floors and equally churn out an enamoring range of handcrafted artifacts like garden ornaments, sculptures and other decorative items.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 100 Per Week
- Delivery Time
- On Time Days
- Sample Available
- Packaging Details
- As Per Customer Demand
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000