|Home||» Products||» Marble||» Marble Tile Designs|
Marble Tile Designs
Marble is a metamorphic rock formed by the alteration of limestone or dolomite. With a tradition of working to the highest standards, our organization has been able to emerge as a trusted organization engaged in offering Marble Tile Designs. Marble is widely used in architecture and sculpture. Marble tile is suitable for bathrooms, entryways and fireplaces and also for living & dining areas. We make this tile available for clients in different sizes and texture as per their requirements. We offer these Marble Tile Designs at affordable prices.
- Light in weight
- Sturdy and durable
- Resistant to impact
Available in various forms viz. random slabs; polished, calibrated and beveled tiles; cut-to-size blocks; pavers, flagstone, fascia tiles and more.
We can also supply granite stones in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual customer requirements. Each granite stone is unique in its character and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
- Granite Tiles :- Size (mm) â 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Chamfer / Calibrated / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Slabs :- Size (mm) â Length â 1500 to 2700 , Height â 600 to 1500
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Kitchen Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Vanity Tops / Monuments / Any Cut to Size
Random slabs in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
86" x 24" , 86" x 26" , 96â x 30â , 108â x 72â
Polished, Calibrated & Beveled Tiles
12"x12"x3/8" and 12"x24"x1/2"
Cut-to-size tiles in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
12" x 12" / 12" x 16" / 18" x 18" / 24" x 24"
Polished In-line Countertops
26" x 84", 72" x 108" , 96" x 108"
Polished Island Countertops
48" x 84", 72" x 108â , 96" x 108â
As a building material, granite stone is widely used for kitchen countertops, table tops, work tops, bathroom counters, wall cladding, roofing, flooring and a variety of other interior and exterior applications.
The stone shows consistency in color and texture and the hardness of granite lends it excellent wear.