|Home||» Products||» Sandstone||» Rough Sandstone Tile|
Rough Sandstone Tile
Tile is widely used in flooring work, to give the decor an amazing look. With rich market knowledge as well as experience, we have been able to emerge as a trusted organization engaged in offering Rough Sandstone Tile. This tile is cut and polished using natural marble stones. In commercial buildings, hotels, offices and shops, this tile is widely used. We use corrugated carton boxes to pack this Rough Sandstone Tile to ensure safe transportation. Moreover, we offer this tile at cost effective prices.
- Glossy look
- Light weight
- Resistant to acid
- Sandstone Tiles :- Size (mm) – 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600 , 450 x 600 , 600 x 600 , 600 x 900
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30 , 40 , 50 / 10 – 20 , 15 – 25 , 20 – 30 , 25 – 30 , 30 – 40 , 35- 45
- Finish :- Natural / Polished / Honed / Calibrated / Chamfer / Sawn / Flamed / Sandblasted / Both side Natural / Sealed
- Sandstone Slabs :- Size (mm) – Length – 1500 to 1850 , Height – 600 to 1250
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30 , 40 , 50
- Finish :- Natural / Polished / Honed / Sawn / Flamed / Sandblasted / Bush Hammered / Both side Natural / Sealed
- Sandstone Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Monuments / Any Cut to Size / Garden Area / Elevation / Walkway / Leth Stone
Sandstone is available in different forms such as natural sandstone tiles, sandstone flooring tiles, sandstone slabs, sandstone blocks, sandstone cut to size, sandstone random slabs, sandstone pavements, sandstone flags. The available finishes are natural, calibrated, honed, polished, flamed.
Chisel Splitting : Depends on the type of stone
Both Faces Natural
One face natural, one face calibrated/Sawn Polished
Standard Thickness (mm)
12 mm (± 1.5mm)
Standard Dimension (cm)
30 x 30 cm
30 x 30 cm
Random Slabs 1.8 - 2 cm and 2.8 - 3 cm Thick
Cut to size tiles 1.8 - 2 cm and 2.8 - 3 cm Thick
We can also supply sandstone in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual specific requirements. Each stone is unique in its characteristics and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
Sandstone is used for both domestic as well as commercial requirements. It is widely used in construction of buildings as a building stone. The architectural properties of sandstone has made it ideal for clad walls and floors and equally churn out an enamoring range of handcrafted artifacts like garden ornaments, sculptures and other decorative items.