|Home||» Products||» Sandstone||» Sandstone Flooring|
Marble is used in architecture and sculpture. We are recognized amongst trusted organizations engaged in offering an exclusive range of Sandstone Flooring. To comply with set industrial norms, we use finest quality natural stones to design this flooring. This flooring is used in bedroom, kitchen and living room to enhance the decor. The design and finishing of this flooring can be customized if required. We offer this Sandstone Flooring at pocket friendly prices to clients.
- Vibrant colors
- Glossy look
- Crack proof
- Sandstone Tiles :- Size (mm) – 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600 , 450 x 600 , 600 x 600 , 600 x 900
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30 , 40 , 50 / 10 – 20 , 15 – 25 , 20 – 30 , 25 – 30 , 30 – 40 , 35- 45
- Finish :- Natural / Polished / Honed / Calibrated / Chamfer / Sawn / Flamed / Sandblasted / Both side Natural / Sealed
- Sandstone Slabs :- Size (mm) – Length – 1500 to 1850 , Height – 600 to 1250
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30 , 40 , 50
- Finish :- Natural / Polished / Honed / Sawn / Flamed / Sandblasted / Bush Hammered / Both side Natural / Sealed
- Sandstone Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Monuments / Any Cut to Size / Garden Area / Elevation / Walkway / Leth Stone
Sandstone is available in different forms such as natural sandstone tiles, sandstone flooring tiles, sandstone slabs, sandstone blocks, sandstone cut to size, sandstone random slabs, sandstone pavements, sandstone flags. The available finishes are natural, calibrated, honed, polished, flamed.
Chisel Splitting : Depends on the type of stone
Both Faces Natural
One face natural, one face calibrated/Sawn Polished
Standard Thickness (mm)
12 mm (± 1.5mm)
Standard Dimension (cm)
30 x 30 cm
30 x 30 cm
Random Slabs 1.8 - 2 cm and 2.8 - 3 cm Thick
Cut to size tiles 1.8 - 2 cm and 2.8 - 3 cm Thick
We can also supply sandstone in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual specific requirements. Each stone is unique in its characteristics and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
Sandstone is used for both domestic as well as commercial requirements. It is widely used in construction of buildings as a building stone. The architectural properties of sandstone has made it ideal for clad walls and floors and equally churn out an enamoring range of handcrafted artifacts like garden ornaments, sculptures and other decorative items.