|Home||» Products||» Sandstone||» Sandstone Tiles|
Our vast experience in this field has enabled us to emerge as a leading organization engaged in offering our clients Sandstone Tiles. These tiles are processed at our sound processing unit using best quality natural stones. To pack these tiles, we use corrugated wooden crates. These tiles are ideal for wall cladding and flooring work in kitchen and bedroom. Clients can obtain these Sandstone Tiles in different designs and sizes as per their requirements. We offer these tiles at affordable prices to clients.
- Smooth texture
- Eye pleasing look
- Crack free finishing
- Sandstone Tiles :- Size (mm) â 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600 , 450 x 600 , 600 x 600 , 600 x 900
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30 , 40 , 50 / 10 â 20 , 15 â 25 , 20 â 30 , 25 â 30 , 30 â 40 , 35- 45
- Finish :- Natural / Polished / Honed / Calibrated / Chamfer / Sawn / Flamed / Sandblasted / Both side Natural / Sealed
- Sandstone Slabs :- Size (mm) â Length â 1500 to 1850 , Height â 600 to 1250
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30 , 40 , 50
- Finish :- Natural / Polished / Honed / Sawn / Flamed / Sandblasted / Bush Hammered / Both side Natural / Sealed
- Sandstone Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Monuments / Any Cut to Size / Garden Area / Elevation / Walkway / Leth Stone
Sandstone is available in different forms such as natural sandstone tiles, sandstone flooring tiles, sandstone slabs, sandstone blocks, sandstone cut to size, sandstone random slabs, sandstone pavements, sandstone flags. The available finishes are natural, calibrated, honed, polished, flamed.
Chisel Splitting : Depends on the type of stone
Both Faces Natural
One face natural, one face calibrated/Sawn Polished
Standard Thickness (mm)
12 mm (± 1.5mm)
Standard Dimension (cm)
30 x 30 cm
30 x 30 cm
Random Slabs 1.8 - 2 cm and 2.8 - 3 cm Thick
Cut to size tiles 1.8 - 2 cm and 2.8 - 3 cm Thick
We can also supply sandstone in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual specific requirements. Each stone is unique in its characteristics and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
Sandstone is used for both domestic as well as commercial requirements. It is widely used in construction of buildings as a building stone. The architectural properties of sandstone has made it ideal for clad walls and floors and equally churn out an enamoring range of handcrafted artifacts like garden ornaments, sculptures and other decorative items.