|Home||» Products||» Marble||» Indian Marble Floor Tiles|
Indian Marble Floor Tiles
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- All Size
- Stone Form
- Marble Type
- Floor Tiles
- Surface Finishing
- Approx 10 Millimeter (mm)
We have sculpted a remarkable place in the market as a reputed organization engaged in offering our clients Indian Marble Floor Tiles. These tiles are designed under the firm guidance of expert supervisors using best quality natural stones. These tiles are used for flooring and wall cladding application. To pack these tiles, we use corrugated carton boxes and store in our capacious warehouses till the time of final shipment. We offer these Indian Marble Floor Tiles at market leading prices to clients.
- Vibrant colors
- Light in weight
- Sturdy in nature
Available in various forms viz. random slabs; polished, calibrated and beveled tiles; cut-to-size blocks; pavers, flagstone, fascia tiles and more.
We can also supply granite stones in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual customer requirements. Each granite stone is unique in its character and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
- Granite Tiles :- Size (mm) â 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Chamfer / Calibrated / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Slabs :- Size (mm) â Length â 1500 to 2700 , Height â 600 to 1500
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30
- Finish :- Polished / Flamed / Sandblasted
- Granite Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Kitchen Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Vanity Tops / Monuments / Any Cut to Size
Random slabs in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
86" x 24" , 86" x 26" , 96â x 30â , 108â x 72â
Polished, Calibrated & Beveled Tiles
12"x12"x3/8" and 12"x24"x1/2"
Cut-to-size tiles in thickness of 2 cm & 3 cm
12" x 12" / 12" x 16" / 18" x 18" / 24" x 24"
Polished In-line Countertops
26" x 84", 72" x 108" , 96" x 108"
Polished Island Countertops
48" x 84", 72" x 108â , 96" x 108â
As a building material, granite stone is widely used for kitchen countertops, table tops, work tops, bathroom counters, wall cladding, roofing, flooring and a variety of other interior and exterior applications.
The stone shows consistency in color and texture and the hardness of granite lends it excellent wear.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 3000 Square Meter Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 2 weeks after payment / deposit Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001 2000 certified company