|Home||» Products||» Sandstone||» Rough Sandstone Blocks|
Rough Sandstone Blocks
We have marked a successful niche in the market as a trusted organization engaged in offering Rough Sandstone Blocks. These blocks are used to make pillars, beams and doors. To give a smooth finishing, we polish these blocks. At our sophisticated processing unit, we process and design these blocks using high quality sandstone. Clients can obtain these Rough Sandstone Blocks from us in different sizes and finishing as per their requirements. We offer these blocks at affordable prices.
- Light weight
- Resistant to crack
- Smooth surface finish
- Sandstone Tiles :- Size (mm) â 300x300 , 300x600 , 400 x 400 , 450 x 450 , 400x600 , 450 x 600 , 600 x 600 , 600 x 900
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 10 , 20 , 30 , 40 , 50 / 10 â 20 , 15 â 25 , 20 â 30 , 25 â 30 , 30 â 40 , 35- 45
- Finish :- Natural / Polished / Honed / Calibrated / Chamfer / Sawn / Flamed / Sandblasted / Both side Natural / Sealed
- Sandstone Slabs :- Size (mm) â Length â 1500 to 1850 , Height â 600 to 1250
- Thickness :- Size (mm) 15 , 18 , 20 , 30 , 40 , 50
- Finish :- Natural / Polished / Honed / Sawn / Flamed / Sandblasted / Bush Hammered / Both side Natural / Sealed
- Sandstone Applications :- Counter Tops / Table Tops / Floor Designs / Cladding / Pillars / Fountains / Handicrafts / Flooring / Exterior / Monuments / Any Cut to Size / Garden Area / Elevation / Walkway / Leth Stone
Sandstone is available in different forms such as natural sandstone tiles, sandstone flooring tiles, sandstone slabs, sandstone blocks, sandstone cut to size, sandstone random slabs, sandstone pavements, sandstone flags. The available finishes are natural, calibrated, honed, polished, flamed.
Chisel Splitting : Depends on the type of stone
Both Faces Natural
One face natural, one face calibrated/Sawn Polished
Standard Thickness (mm)
12 mm (± 1.5mm)
Standard Dimension (cm)
30 x 30 cm
30 x 30 cm
Random Slabs 1.8 - 2 cm and 2.8 - 3 cm Thick
Cut to size tiles 1.8 - 2 cm and 2.8 - 3 cm Thick
We can also supply sandstone in various other sizes and specifications to fulfill individual specific requirements. Each stone is unique in its characteristics and properties and hence variation must be expected. The given sizes and thickness are an approximation only and the stone pieces may vary in color, tone, marking and texture.
Sandstone is used for both domestic as well as commercial requirements. It is widely used in construction of buildings as a building stone. The architectural properties of sandstone has made it ideal for clad walls and floors and equally churn out an enamoring range of handcrafted artifacts like garden ornaments, sculptures and other decorative items.